We’re very pleased to announce the immediate availability of DukaPress 2.2.
- Added a new widget, the DukaPress Search widget. Now when your customers search for products, the results are displayed in Grid View. Read more about it by clicking here.
- It is now possible to include a short product description on the Grid View of products. The products description is optional and only shows when your products’ excerpts are defined. Read more about it by clicking here.
- We changed both The Grid View & Products widget order system such that they display products ordered by post date instead of post ID.
- Fixed a serious security hole whereby individuals could use Firebug or similar tools to change product prices and then check out with those modified prices. This fix is thanks to a gentleman named Chuck.
- Fixed a bug whereby on some occasions when you try to send payment notification the page went blank.
- Fixed a bug whereby the totals showed on the AlertPay checkout page were wrong.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Inquiry Mode did not work when trying to send the inquiry form.
- Fixed a bug whereby the order log link sent to the shop admin via email was wrong.
- Fixed a bug whereby selecting Magic Zoom Plus crashed the whole system