I’m pleased to announce that today we’re releasing the beta version of DukaPress 2.3.5
You can download it here: DukaPress 2.3.5 Beta.
Why beta? Before we upload it to the official WordPress plugin repository we want it to be as bug-free as possible so that it can work even better for you guys. We love you, really.
Please note that this Beta release is fairly stable and only very minor bugs remain (from our internal testing so far) and we’re actually using it in actual production websites. However, be cautious because it is indeed still beta software.
The New Stuff
- We’ve added a REAL “Out of Stock” button so you do not have to do anything fancy to indicate that some of your products are “out of stock”.
- We’ve removed the price from being shown in the variations drop down menu. We felt that it was confusing.
- Now, when you add an item to the cart, the particular product variation (if any) that you chose is shown in the shopping cart widget.
- On the “Thank You” page, your customers will now be able to see a summary of what they have just purchased. We feel like this will add value to your shop, especially when you have the PDF invoice turned off.
- The order log page has been improved a LOT. The page now shows all the details of a particular transaction, including buyer’s contact information as well as shipping information.
- Perhaps the most interesting, we have added an “affiliate mode”. Basically, you can now have products which redirect to an external URL when you click the “Add to Cart” button. This feature has been requested severally and we are glad to finally have it added in. Learn more by clicking here.
- We crushed many bugs.
(click to see larger images)