"Add to cart" problem and image display problem

Home Forums General Help "Add to cart" problem and image display problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ignacio

Hello!
    I am writing because I have found two problems in my DukaPress install. The biggest one is that the plugin does not seem to react when the “Add to cart” button is clicked. It seems to load, and something seems to happen, but the products are not added to the cart in the end.
    The second problem is that images are displayed twice: once small and once in their standard size.
    My shop is located at http://www.acienmetros.com.ar/para-leer/. I hope you can understand it even though it is in spanish.
    I would thank any and all responses! Since discovering this problem (I absentmindedly uploaded about sixty products before checking the complete functionality of the software) I have been desperately looking for solutions … and have yet to find any.
    Thanks!

Ignacio

Just figured the first one out: the option to track the stock was activated, but the products had been uploaded without a stock value. It took me some time to notice …
    Regarding the second one, that one is still an issue. Would be glad if anyone could comment on it.

Wambere
    Keymaster

By Default DukaPress loads images automatically so if when you created products you chosen to “insert image into post” then you will have a problem of having double images.

Please see: http://help.ourduka.com/creating-a-product/

Ignacio

Thanks for pointing that out!
    That was a problem at first, but then I read through the documentation and figured it out. When I enter the products on wp’s adminboard, the product in html looks just like this:

[dpsc_display_product]

and nothing further.

So, the images are not inserted into posts. The image that bothers me is the one that is thumbnail-sized.

Please, take a look into this example.

As it looks now, the little image is nested in

<a class="dpsc_thumb_tab fancybox current" ...

of its own, and the bigger image in

The image’s size point to them being set up from the “Basic Shop Configuration” tab on wp-admin, but I haven’t found the option to deactivate or remove the thumbnail image on the post yet …
    Any thoghts?

Ignacio

Seems I did not use the tags correctly there. Sorry. The point was to show that the “class” tag is different. I have managed to reduce the image to 1×1 px, which makes it look like a tiny dot, but the solution is not optimal.

wham

How about using CSS to hide the thumbnails?

.dpsc_image_tab{display:none;}

Ignacio

that was clever! thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.