How to completly remove some fields at checkout page?

Home Forums General Help How to completly remove some fields at checkout page?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sergslavomir

At start: thanks for great and simply plugin!

Want to ask how to completly remove some fields at checkout page. I don’t need fields: country, zip code and state. I can’t just hide them from page. If i hide them, checkout button don’t work. As i think, this fields is checking out in js script and can not be verified.

Can anyone help me with that problem?

Thanks again.

Wambere
    Keymaster

Unfortunately for now you have to edit the code to achieve this. dp-cart.php is where you need to look.

Sergslavomir

I edit dp-cart.php and comment line for billing/shipping address country, state and zip code. Those filed hide from page but i cannot complete order, checkout button don’t work.

As ia said earlier – “this fields is checking out in js script and can not be verified”.

Sergslavomir

Edit dukapress.js for billing/shipping address country, state and zip code fields and all fine now.

Wambere
    Keymaster

🙂 I am glad you got it working!

Quiteriafelix

Hi guys,Very much enjoying the pulign. But! Need some help with how to address showing each category of product. Currently my shop is setup with all products under main shop’ category to distinguish from blog cats. Products are then assigned more specific categories how to do I show the products listed for these sub categories through a widget in the sidebar for instance? It does need to be dynamic as client will be adding new categories on the fly.Thanks!

Wambere
    Keymaster

You can create category template files for your theme that display the product categories and show products.

Please see: http://dukapress.org/blog/2011/02/26/dukapress-category-pages/

Zvjezdan

Hi, can you please help me to remove fild “country” from checkout page, witch line I must delite from dp-cart.php?
    Thank.

Campbell Macduff

Hi, how do I add a required checkbox to the checkout form?
    I need to add one that requires the user to state they’re 18yrs old or older as we’re selling wine online. How would I do this?

wham

Unfortunately the only way it to physically edit dp-cart.php and add some HTML to make the checkbox show. 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.