Multiple thumbnails on product pages

Home Forums General Help Multiple thumbnails on product pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    westyguesty

I’m relatively new to wordpress, but will be migrating our site and several customers. I have looked at several plugins for ecommerce but produced more in 1 hour with dukapress than all the others put together 🙂

I can’t find a way to add multiple images (thumbnails) for one product. I get the one large image and one thumbnail, but would ideally like to have 3 or 4 thumbnail images if each product on each product page.

Thanks

westyguesty

I’m relatively new to wordpress, but will be migrating our site and several customers. I have looked at several plugins for ecommerce but produced more in 1 hour with dukapress than all the others put together 🙂

I can’t find a way to add multiple images (thumbnails) for one product. I get the one large image and one thumbnail, but would ideally like to have 3 or 4 thumbnail images if each product on each product page.

Thanks

westyguesty

Sorry, added another image and it worked, not sure why it didn’t the first time. How can I put space between each thumbnail and the main main image.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it worked! You can put space using CSS – unfortunately it is different for each individual WordPress theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple thumbnails on product pages’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.