Unexpected Output Error

Home Forums Bugs Unexpected Output Error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Buck

BEGIN ERROR MESSAGE
    The plugin generated 872 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
    END ERROR MESSAGE

Wordpress 3.3.1
    DukaPress 2.3.5
    Themes: Flexibility 3 1.0
    Twenty Eleven 1.3

I get the above error message at top when I activate the plugin. I first installed and activated with only 4 active plugins, but then I deactivated all and just activated DukaPress by itself.

I changed to the twenty eleven theme and even removed and reinstalled DukaPress. Regardless of my changes, I get the error message ONLY when activating the plugin.

I have not actually done anything in the plugin yet, so I don’t know if it causes other problems.

Thank you
    Buck

Buck

I deleted my website and recreated everything from scratch due to something else I messed up. When I re-installed, everything worked without the warning message.

wham

Really weird. We’ll look into this – thank you for pointing it out!

leonuts

I also have this problem.

The plugin generated 852 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

its fresh installation, something wrong?

leo

Tested it in localhost, even worse now…

The plugin generated 10592 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

leonuts

Did I miss some requirement for dukapress for my server setup? Hello? is this forum still alive?

Kelvin
    Keymaster

This sometimes happens when there is a conflict between plugins. Could you delete DukaPress, deactivate other plugins and then try and install DukaPress again (and then reactivate your other plugins).

leo

I’ve tried on localhost, fresh installation, no plugin activated, still the same result.

leo

Okay, gave it another try, this time it worked. I’m not sure deleting akismet and hello plugin helped, but another step I did was installing it by using upload zip in the add new plugin instead of manually moving the whole zip to the folder and extract it.

Wambere
    Keymaster

Glad it worked. We’ll investigate to see what can be done, if anything, from our end.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Unexpected Output Error’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.