Product management contains:
1. Inventory Settings
2. Shipping Options
3. Digital Products
- If you want to activate Inventory Management change Active value to Yes.
- If you want to display the number of a particular item currently in stock, change Display Stocks Amounts value to Yes.
- If you want to display an Out of Stock message, change Sold Out Notice value to Yes.
- If you want to activate email notification for low inventory, change the value of Warning Threshold to Yes.
- To get email notification, put the email address in Inventory warning email.
You can choose the type of shipping from the following options:
1. Free – Shipping is free.
2. Flat – Flat fee is charged irrespective of the item weight or number.
3. Flat Limit – Flat fee is charged till the total price of cart exceeds the entered value.
4. Weight Flat – Enter the amount of shipping fee per kg in the format of 1.00.
5. Weight Class – A different shipping fee is applied to different ranges of cart weight.
6. Per Item – In this mode, shipping fee charged on per item basis. Digital products are not included in this.
How to Set Up Shipping
- Free –
- Flat rate – just select the rate that will be used on all orders.
- Flat limit rate – You have enter the value for this mode in this format: 20.00|500.00. Here a shipping fee of 20.00 is charged till the total price of cart is greater than 500.00. After total price of cart exceeds 500.00, no shipping fee is charged.
- Weight Flat – First, you must have defined your products’ weights. For this option, just enter the amount of shipping fee per Kilogram in the format of 20.00 – in this case, a shipping fee of 20.00 will be charged per Kilogram (Kg).
- Weight Class – First, you must have defined your products’ weights. Its value has to be entered in this format: 0-10|5#11-15|8#16-ul|15. Here for cart weight between 0kg to 10Kg, a shipping fee of 5 is charged. If the cart weight is between 11Kg to 15Kg, 8 is charged as the shipping fee. If cart weight exceeds 16Kg, then 15 is charged as the shipping fee.
- Per Item – In this mode, shipping fee charged on per item basis.
Digital products are not charged for shipping.
Enter the value of hours after which the download link should expire. The value should be a number.