We’re pleased to announce that today we’re releasing DukaPress 2.3.5 after quite a long testing period.
The New Stuff
- We’ve added a REAL “Out of Stock” button so you do not have to do anything fancy to indicate that some of your products are “out of stock”.
- We’ve removed the price from being shown in the variations drop down menu. We felt that it was confusing.
- Now, when you add an item to the cart, the particular product variation (if any) that you chose is shown in the shopping cart widget.
- On the “Thank You” page, your customers will now be able to see a summary of what they have just purchased. We feel like this will add value to your shop, especially when you have the PDF invoice turned off.
- The order log page has been improved a LOT. The page now shows all the details of a particular transaction, including buyer’s contact information as well as shipping information.
- Perhaps the most interesting, we have added an “affiliate mode”. Basically, you can now have products which redirect to an external URL when you click the “Add to Cart” button. This feature has been requested severally and we are glad to finally have it added in. Learn more by clicking here.
- We crushed many bugs.
A while back we introduced premium DukaPress addons. These premium addons are meant to enable us to support the DukaPress project and keep investing time and resources into making DukaPress the most simple and most powerful WordPress e-commerce platform. We ask you to support us in our endeavor to do this. Currently, the following are available:
- DukaPress Styles – it enables you to make your shop look good, without forcing you to buy or install another theme. i.e. enable elegant DukaPress styling on your current theme at the click of a button with no code knowledge required.
- Shipping Pro
- Simple Slideshow
- DukaPress List View
Please enjoy DukaPress 2.3.5, it should be available for immediate download. 🙂