Add to cart on some product pages with options dosent work

Home Forums Bugs Add to cart on some product pages with options dosent work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hi, I like the plugin and going to use it for my online shop. Recently found an issue: some products with options can not be added to cart when the last option is selected. If you select the option and press “Add to cart” button in the product page it starts to show running icon but the product never appears in the cart. I can not find the actual pattern of the bug- just some of products have this behavior, others with the same options work fine. Example http://ipadusa.ru/products/macbook-air-11/ – if you choose 2nd option and press the button to add to the cart nothing happens.
    I already updated to the latest version but it didnt help. Would appreciate any help – maybe you could tell me what Java Script action happens after “Add to cart” is pressed so I will be able to trace the function to find the bug.

Alex

The problem is not solved yet just some details: Actually I just found that the problem is not with Add to cart option itself but with updating the total price when choosing the option. For some reason the function getFinalPrice_xxx is not called for some options – it is not calling this function on option change. And after that the add to cart button is not working.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Thanks for finding this, we’re looking into fixing it.

Alex

Are there any news?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add to cart on some product pages with options dosent work’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.