Billing address on PayPal screen

Home Forums General Help Billing address on PayPal screen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Orla

Hi

I have a DukaPress shop which uses PayPal to accept payments.

When the user purchases a product they complete the Billing Address form on the WordPress / DukaPress page of my website. Once the user clicks the ‘Make Payment’ button they are brought to the PayPal website where they can choose to log into their PayPal account or pay by debit / credit card as a PayPal guest.

My user / customer wants to pay by by credit card as a paypal guest – is there any way of pre-populating the PayPal form (i.e. First name, Last name, Address, City, State, etc etc) with the information they have already typed into the form on the WordPress / DukaPress Billing Address form? It would be much more user friendly than the customer having to type it all in again.

Thanks
    Orla

P.S. Apologies if this has already been answered, I had a look through the forums and documentation and couldn’t find any info.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Hi Orla.

I’m going to quickly write this into DukaPress and get back to you – it should be quick.

Orla

Thanks Kelvin, much appreciated 🙂

Orla

Hi Kelvin

Just wondering how you got on with this? Did you get a chance to look at it yet?

Cheers
    Orla

wham

Oops, sorry, its been done for a while 🙁

Please download dp-payment.php from here: http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/dukapress/trunk/php/

Line 227 – 251 is where the changes are at.

Orla

Woo hoo… thanks wham 🙂

wham

No problem. Though it is actually someone else (Kelvin) who wrote this up – but he’s been unable to make it to the office this week.

Sorry again for the delay. Have a great great day! Cheers. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Billing address on PayPal screen’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.