Centre Grid Display

Home Forums General Help Centre Grid Display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Justin Thurn

Apparently I’m a huge whiner, because here I am again!

This time I have a more concrete question: I have two side bars, and enough room to display products in three columns. I have every grid set to display three columns, but it tries to align the grid to the very left of the page. The grid runs into the left sidebar, thinks it doesn’t have enough room, and displays two columns, with lots to spare on the right side.

Is there any way to centre the grid between the two sidebars?

Thanks again.

(Example: http://chronoforge.ca/products-page)

wham

This is happening because the product widths cannot fit into the space allocated. Please try reduce the image sizes and it will probably work. 🙂

Please let me know if it does.

wham

Beautiful site, I might add.

Justin Thurn

I’m not precisely certain how to change the thumbnail size. I see several lines in dukapress.php that mention grid thumbnail size, but changing those numerical values doesn’t have any effect on the size of the images. Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

wham

Have you tried basic DukaPress settings? There’s a place for image size settings, I believe.

Justin Thurn

Duh on me!

I resized the images, but that hasn’t corrected the problem. If I remove or resize the left sidebar so it’s tiny the problem resolves.

For some reason the grid is trying to hug the left side of the page, and acts as if it sees a barrier on the right.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.