Checkout Page billing address

Home Forums General Help Checkout Page billing address

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mike

Hey Guys,

Dukapress is great, love how simple it works and how quickly you can have a webshop up and running.
    I am still testing if this is something to use, and I found something i am stuck on. On the checkout page I would like to remove all those questions that are required from the billing address. I just want to know the firstname, lastname and email. The rest I want to remove.

Anybody knows how to get this done? I tried removing some fields, but than the make payment button stops working…

wham

Well, the one thing you have to watch out for is the javascript that does data validation.

Amer

Please help to resolve this problem, can anybody let us know more specific about this solution.

Thanks in advance

Amer

I got it done by modifying the dp-cart.php file. Anybody need help let me know.

Regards,
    Amer

kadas152

Hi Amer,
    could you tell me what exactly have you modified in .php file and what effect it has?

Thx. kadas12

Meiyi

Lol, they changed it.I got my Philippine-issued Credit Card rgeesterid with no problems as well as a Philippine billing and shipping address.Tho there aren’t enough stores yet so I didn’t bother buying for a product.Regardless, I learned from my past experience with PayPal. Once a payment gateway goes up, register your CC and shipping address right at the moment it goes online because later, you won’t be able to do so.A friend of mine with a Philippine issued CC and shipping address stilll have his PayPal account active until now and he can use it normally as any other PayPal account today.I lost mine, changed credit card, so now I don’t have a PayPal account with a Philippine issued CC and shipping address.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Checkout Page billing address’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.