Content Container Variations

Home Forums General Help Content Container Variations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul

First of all thank you for a great plugin. Thanks for making it open source, with an up-to-date docs section. I have purchased the styles add on hope this helps. Two things really if you can help please. I am using the twenty elven theme and the short code [dpsc_display_addcart] breaks the page, even though [dpsc_display_product] works ok. Its no big deal really but it would useful to have it.

Also is there any way of hiding the price variation that is in the brackets that shows up in the content container, I would like to hide this as it confuses people. Thanks for your help.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Hi Paul

Thank you for using DukaPress and Styles!

How does the shortcode break the page? I have just put it here at the bottom: http://madoido.com/dukaeleven/products/carved-goat-head/

It seems to work okay? (That theme is a derivative of TwentyEleven)

As for the price in the variation, I’m afraid its a hard edit on the code (we’re thinking of doing this *officially in the next release). Find this code:

$var_price_text = ‘ ( ‘ . $dp_shopping_cart_settings[‘dp_currency_symbol’] . $var_price_display . ‘ ) ‘;

in dp-products.php around Line 69 and comment it out.

I hope this helps?

• This reply was modified 12 years, 6 months ago by Kelvin.
    Paul

Hi Kelvin Thanks for replying I usually muddle through but thanks for showing me the code it would have taken me weeks to find it.

As for the page break, you are using the dark theme and it doesn’t show up so much, on mine it shows the page as transparent, but even on your page if you look at the footer it is a lot wider than the header, hope this helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Content Container Variations’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.