Gift Card Message or Notes

Home Forums General Help Gift Card Message or Notes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello Friends,
    I am using it for purchasing gift baskets.
    I am brand new at this but could someone please tell me, if there is a way I can have the person making a purchase send a few lines of text which I could write on a note or gift card to the person we ship the gift basket to?

It might say, Happy Birthday, or Hope your Feeling Better. Most floral and gift basket companies have this option so if someone can give me a tip or two on how I could do this I would be very grateful hearing from you. Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

wham

Hello David

I hope you are well?

Unfortunately it is rather difficult to do this currently 🙁 as DukaPress is not able to handle this.

You’d have to go through the checkout page code and edit it to include this feature.

David

Hello Wham,

Very nice to meet you.
    Thank you very kindly for the tip.
    You know I kind of suspected that I might have to do something on the Checkout Page for this.

Can I ask you, have you any idea how I can do this? Have you done it before, or could you please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance and for your time. I truly appreciate it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Card Message or Notes’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.