Grid Display- Add to Cart Button Not Working

Home Forums General Help Grid Display- Add to Cart Button Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amber

Hi there
    I am building my site on my localhost before i publish it live.
    On the products page when i click on the add the cart button it works but then
    I have created a page for a category and used the shortcode:
    [dpsc_grid_display category=”24” total=”12″ column=”3″ per_page=”4″ type=”duka” order=”DESC”]. when i open that page and click on the add to cart button it open s another page with the error:

Error 404 – Page Not Found

Sorry, I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t find the page you’re looking for.

If you follow the link from another website, I may have removed or renamed the page some time ago. You may want to try searching for the page:

I hope you can help me resolve this, it is clearly something in the code of the ‘add to cart’ button.

Thank you Amber

Wambere
    Keymaster

Hey Amber. Thanks for trying out DukaPress.

Some possible scenarios:
    1. Are you using the Affiliate URL feature? You may be redirecting to nowhere.
    2. Are you using the feature that makes the button redirect to the checkout page automatically? Maybe you have not set up the checkout page in the settings?
    3. Please go to your permalinks settings page and click on “save”. Does this solve anything?

Amber

Hi Wham
    Thank you for your response, i saved the permalinks, nothing changed. It does update the cart widget i must add.
    I did create the check out page in the beginning but not sure how i would of created a feature that makes the button redirect to there?
    What is the affiliate URL structure… sorry i am a newbie at this!

Thanks so much for your help!!

Wambere
    Keymaster

Is it possible for you to put the site up somewhere? We can then have a look at it together? 🙂

Amber

I will put the site up somewhere and then get back to you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Grid Display- Add to Cart Button Not Working’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.