Layout Products Page

Home Forums General Help Layout Products Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Argado

Hi, everybody, i’m Argado from Indonesia.
    I like dukapress very much, it so easy to set up the page …
    But, i have some problem with my website …
    The products page is don’t have any widget ..
    Is that influence by homepage setting?

*i use dukaeleven themes …

Kelvin
    Keymaster

I dont understand the problem.

Can i see the site?

Jessica

Hi Kelvin,
    I may have a similar problem, but like you, I do not quite understand Argado’s question.

We are currently implementing DukaPress as a gift gallery and we have run into this problem: our product pages are using the default template page layout (home), which is not the layout that we would like to use. We would like to use one of our other template pages as our product page. (for example: the home page has a sidebar, but some of our interior pages do not. we would like our product pages to not have the sidebar).

Is there a way for us to use non-default template page layouts for our product page?

Kelvin
    Keymaster

How are you generating the product page?

If it is a WordPress Page, can you select the page template to be the one you require?

Jessica

The only way that we were able to get rid of the sidebar was to create a grid of 4 column products across and 2 rows down. We created the page with the DukaPress code from your docs section on your webpage.

We are unable to select a page template at all, it automatically uses the default theme template page. Does this make sense? If not, let me know what to expand on. Thanks!

wham

How about sending us this info as well as temporary admin access t duka(at)dukapress.org so that we can see the problem up close and hopefully be of better help?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.