Need to hire someone

Home Forums General Help Need to hire someone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Can i just hire one of you guys to help me out? I need to see what people are ordering and right now that’s not possible. I need to either A. have what the customer purchased printed in the new order email (which i do receive) or B. fix why my orders are not logged.

I have looked at other plugins but nobody else s plugin comes close to the quality and layout as duka. This shop is essential for me to grow as a business and I desperately need help.

wham

Let us resolve this, please check email.

Mike

Thanks for everything. Now it works like it should. You guys are truly professionals.

Mike

Could you also direct me on something else that i was hoping to accomplish? it isn’t an issue but more an aesthetics issue than anything. Could there possibly be a page layout similar to the products layout that would be links to sub groups? what i mean is, If someone clicks on a link and takes them to a layout similar to the products page ( I really like how duka organizes and the layout it uses) and then each product has a sub group. SO pretty much instead of products it would be links to sub products. Link -> Group of links (but layed out like the products are grouped in duka already)-> Products page. hard to understand but i just wanted a layout similar to the products page, but have them links instead. is that possible?

Kelvin
    Keymaster

You mean that if you have something similar to:
    -Shirts: A page with a grid layout of shirts
    -Shorts: A page with a grid layout of shorts

So you want to create a page with a grid layout of: shirts and shorts and whatever other category you have on your site.

Is that what you are talking about?

Unfortunately we have not yet implemented this into DukaPress because currently it is a little difficult to associate WordPress categories with images.

What you would need to do is create a page with some hard coded HTML that achieves this.

If you have your images and where you want them to link to, I would be happy to get it quickly done up for you (under the present arrangements through which you hired us for the other custom work). Just shoot an email to the usuall address. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.