Order Log not working

Home Forums General Help Order Log not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James

as i put the shortcode to may page..and done some transaction and go to my order log page it say’s Please login to view you log.but i already login.can someone help how to solve this problem?
    Thank you!!

James

and also there is also another problem..the bank payment..i check it as may payment processor and input some details on it.after i try to buy and checkout for testing it seems that the bank account page doesn’t show.but it show the thank you page.it should be bank payments details.please help me for this?thank you so much!!

Kelvin
    Keymaster

May I see the site please?

James

Hi Kevin..Thanks for fast reply.i already solve my problem.i forgot to put some shortcode for thank you page.BTW i have spot another problem.in the setting there is a option under email management>Order Placed.I put some details there. When i test it and place an order.The Client side sometimes haven’t receive any Ordered Place email.What should i do?I like dukapress.I tried any ecommerce but dukapress are the best with all the technical support which is very fast response.Thank you so much!

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Thanks James. Please let me see the site to test that

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Order Log not working’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.