Product images wont display correctly

Home Forums General Help Product images wont display correctly

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ewamak Designs

I have checked with my hosting company and verified that timthumb is working on my website as recommended. I also have tried a few other solutions suggested in the forums but none seems to cure the issue. My custom fields are set, my image dimensions on the duka settings and I still cannot get the images to display correctly. The first image in the products always appears large over all the other thumbnails on the product page.

Simon Hyde

I am having the same problems here, my thumbnails in my product grids will not show up i.e. on http://www.compisle.eu/compisle/store, i too have checked timthumb with my hosting company, who happens to be Hostgator, same as these guys! They say there is nothing at their end which would stop this from working, so does anybody have any idea of a fix for this at all?

Simon Hyde
    Ewamak Designs

I had the same problem with my grid display but once I changed the permalink for the product page it was solved. Basically, call the page something else, not “Products”. Try change the name of the page (and its permalink) to “Shop”also you can check out this link for more info. The issue am having is with the individual product display 🙁

Simon Hyde

Hi, thanks for your reply, this is definately not my issue, my current main store page is called Store and it’s permalink is set to http://compisle.eu/compisle/compisle-store/! Any other ideas? I am installing locally on my machine to see if it’s working correctly there!

Simon Hyde

OK so installed locally and is working fine! So don’t know what the issue is! I’ll try Hostgator again!

arrazilky

Very interesting phrase

rixeo
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are working to get rid of timthumb as a lot of hosting companies tend to block it. There will be an update very soon 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.