Products not showing up

Home Forums General Help Products not showing up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tony

Have a problem with items not showing up. Currently running WP 3.3.1 and DukaPress 2.3.5, but only the title and pagination appear on the page. Actual items are no longer visible. This seems strange since the number of pages (i.e., [1] 2 3 4 ยป) will display.

http://www.bannermattressonline.com/catalog/furniture/beds/
    http://www.bannermattressonline.com/catalog/accessories/

These worked fine before the upgrades. Although, I did accidentally upgrade the plugin before the WP core, if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Wambere
    Keymaster

Hey Tony. I hope you’re well.

When I look at the page source it seems that the products are not actually output. Very strange.

Unfortunately I cannot do much at all without taking a deeper look. Would you giving us temporary admin access?

duka(at)dukapress.org

Tony

Of course, let me set that up.

Tony

@wham, you should be getting an email about admin access. If you didn’t receive it, let me know and I can email you the password, et al.

Wambere
    Keymaster

Had you always had the prices set up like this: $1,499 – $2,299 ?

I think that is what is causing the problem. The price, currently, can only be a number- no symbols or special characters allowed (that means no spaces, no $, no , and no -. ๐Ÿ™

Tony

Yes, the prices have always been like that (as far as I know). We just took over the site a few months ago. We didn’t do any development of the site so we are new to DukaPress and how it works. All of these products have been in there for at least a year and have been working during that time. It wasn’t until I accidentally updated the plugin to 2.3.5 even though the site was still on WordPress 3.0.4

Wambere
    Keymaster

Perhaps the previous “version” was modified somehow to allows for this? Because ordinarily when you put anything other than a number in the price field then the product will not show up ๐Ÿ™

Tony

Yep, that’s exactly what’s happening. Each one I change the price on shows up immediately. Thanks for your help, although it is frustrating that we cannot use commas, since most of these products are over $1,000 US and a comma really helps.

Wambere
    Keymaster

Did you find out whether the previous version you were using had been modified to allow this?

Tony

No, I haven’t asked the original developers about it yet. So far I have just been changing the products one-by-one. Thanks for all of your help!

Wambere
    Keymaster

No problem. Let me know if I can do any more. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Products not showing up’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.