Remove State and Phone number in billing/shipping addresses

Home Forums General Help Remove State and Phone number in billing/shipping addresses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marion

Hi, thank you for your great plugin. I’ve tried of few ones recently and Dukapress is definitely the easiest to use.

However, I can’t figure out how to remove 2 fields on the checkout page, without causing the checkout to fail.

I read a few posts explaining how I should change some code in dp-cart.php and dukapress.js, but I need specific instructions to do that, because I’m not a developer. I’ve tried a few things but then the checkout doesn’t work.

Which lines should I comment or delete in order to remove the Province/State and Phone Number fields in both billing and shipping addresses?

Thanks a lot,
    Marion

Marion

Hi, can anyone help me please?!

Wambere

Hello

Thanks for the email. Please accept my apologies for the delays in getting back to you!

To do this you need to edit dp-cart.php and dukapress.js. I would not recommend it if you are not a developer.

You edit dp-cart.php to remove the form html and dukapress.js to enable the page to work without the removed forms.

I am sorry for the inconveniences 🙁

Marion

Hi Wambere,

Thanks for replying. Apologies accepted!

I’m not a developer but I usually manage to modify the code to make it do what I want it to do. So with a few guidelines from you, I think I could make it.

Besides, I’m considering buying Shipping Pro, but I’m willing to buy it only if I’m sure that I can make Dukapress work the way I want (that is: without the 2 fields above, and without the bugs I mentioned on the Bugs forum: you replied to my post today).

If I buy Shipping Pro, can you provide me with the assistance I need? I’m making this website for a small non-profit organization, so we’re on a very tight budget and any unnecessary expense would be a shame.

Thanks for your feedback on this,
    Marion

wham

We’d be happy to help at $30, inclusive of Shipping Pro.

Please contact us at duka[at]dukapress.org

Marion

Hi Wham,

Ok, I’ll send you an email.

Thanks,
    Marion

Wambere
    Keymaster

Thank you, please check email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.