Thumbnail images – sort order & default image

Home Forums General Help Thumbnail images – sort order & default image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Orla

Hi guys

I’ve been playing around with this a bit this morning but having no luck. Does anyone know how to specify the default image for a product? And the sort order of thumbnails?

I have a product with multiple images. The last image I upload seems to be the default / main image for the product page.

I’ve tried adding / changing the ID numbers in my ‘Add an Image’ dialogue box, ‘Gallery’ tab, under the ‘Actions’ heading but this doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Q1: Is there a way of sorting the order for the row of thumbnails that are displayed beside my main image?

Q2: Is there a way of setting a particular image as the default image for my product (I would assume this can be done by giving it the highest or lowest ID number)?

Orla

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Hey Orla

I hope you are well.

Unfortunately there is no way to sort the order :(. The order taken is the order of the images being uploaded.

The last image uploaded gets used as the default image.

🙁

Orla

Hi Kelvin

Thanks for the reply. At least it saves me from looking in vain for a solution 🙂

It could be one for the wishlist though.

Cheers
    Orla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Thumbnail images – sort order & default image’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.