Turkish Mail Character Problem

Home Forums General Help Turkish Mail Character Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ersin

Hi All,
    I have a problem about sending mail. Order mails come my mail box but turkish characters seem out of order. How I order turkish characters ? Please help me.

Wambere

Can I please see a screenshot of what you mean?

Ersin

http://www.canbalaban.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/problem1.png
    Normally I should see the payment message “Müşteri tarafından sipariş verildi”
    but now I see this message “Müşteri tarafından sipariş verildi”. All the turkish characters seem wrong.

wham

Thanks for pointing this out. We’re working on getting a solution out.

Ersin

Thanks for your relation. I hope to solve the problem closest to.

Gintas

Hello, The same problem I”ve just solved. You need to change in dukapress.php – in function that sends mails, to change charset from “iso-8859-1” to more universal “utf-8” and all will be Ok. But it is not working for invoice .pdf generation and I don’t know why (looks like caracters in fonts do not cover utf-8 specific language caracters) . Specific caracters not shown in PDF. So I can not use invoice at the moment. Regards.

Ersin

Hello Gintas,
    Thank you for your attention. I have been trying to solve this problem for 10 days. I solved the problem because of you.
    Best Regards.

Wambere
    Keymaster

Thank you Gintas.

WadyWamyneava

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo, creo que te estas dando con una hormaza, no insistas e invierte donde creas, este foro no es de consulta, se mueve por intereses de unos pocos que hablan del interés personal de lo que debe de hacer un valor y no un estudio de cada valía.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.