add to cart button problem

Home Forums General Help add to cart button problem

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin
    Keymaster

It would not be hard, but would be time consuming:
    -One would need to carefully look at whether the theme and/or plugins on the site are responsible for the error
    -If the above fails, one would then look at whether it is something in the server configuration that is causing (in theory you can do this by trying to run DukaPress on a different server environment with the same theme/plugins and if it runs okay then you know where to look for the problem)

Mike

I desperately need my order logs and invoices to show up, Could I pay one of you guys to look into it for me? im sure its my active theme why its not showing, that’s all it could be. I am sure like you did for the out of stock button you could track it down for me. Please?

Mike

Well I have two different servers and they are both configured the same with windows server 2003 r2, I haven’t tried it on the other one, but its exactly the same configuration. I really don’t have the means to purchase a external server for testing purposes.

Mike

Ok, i tested on a different machine, different location, no themes, still not showing order logs. Both on windows server 2003 r2. Its not the theme or plugins.

Mike

How do the orders get stored? by mysql? flatfile? how are they retrieved? looks like there just isn’t anything stored. I have given both worpress servers root access with all permissions on both databases, still no orders show up.

Mike

Ok its defiantly a database problem. Mysql is showing nothing in both wp_dpsc_temp_file_log or wp_dpsc_transactions. Is there a way to manually add the mysql login information into dukapress than rely on the wordpress account for access? looks like its just not writing anything to the database. but everything else on the site is writing fine.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

How about testing on a linux server?

Or, if you want, send your DP files and we can create a test server we test with you (I have a couple of hours free so we can do this right now).

Mike

Sure let me know what you need and I can send it to you.

Mike

Could we just direct dukapress on how to login and store the information manually? in here somewhere?

* This function saves the download temp file in database
    */
    function dpsc_pnj_update_download_table($temp_name, $file_name) {
    global $wpdb;
    $table_name2 = $wpdb->prefix . “dpsc_temp_file_log”;
    $sql = “INSERT INTO {$table_name2} (`real_name`, `saved_name`, `sent_time`) VALUES (‘{$file_name}’, ‘{$temp_name}’, NOW())”;
    $wpdb->query($sql);
    }

Kelvin
    Keymaster

what do you mean by “manually”?

Just send me the whole of wp-contents please and I’ll have it up in a few minutes

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Are the windows servers also the “live”/”production” servers?

Mike

yes they are the live servers.

Mike

I just sent you an email with a link to the zip file.

Mike

well im assuming dukapress relies on wordpress sql login information to store database information correct? I was implying adding the sql login information in the dukapress file itself directing it to do it “manually” sorry for the confusion.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

Yes we could def do that, but don’t you think it is a little risky?

I got the files… 41 min to go 🙁 (sorry, Internet kinda slow over here)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘add to cart button problem’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.