add to cart button problem

Home Forums General Help add to cart button problem

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Just temporary to see if that is the problem. I wouldn’t want to leave it like that for sure.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

k, set up here: http://nickelpro.com/sp/

I sent you login.

From my end everything works…. the server is from hostgator.com

Mike61704

I see it works on there. It must be mysql that im using. do you know if and what version of mysql is running on your host? Could you help me add in the sql login information in the file like i mentioned a few posts up? im just so frustrated at the present time. If i can at least right to the database then it will let me know where to look for the problem. thanks alot kevin, you have been a huge help to me.

Kelvin
    Keymaster

We’re using mysql version 5.15.6

Let me try and write that little modification we test this. 🙂

Mike61704

Im anxious to see if this works…

Mike

any luck on the code?

Mike

Can anyone help me to write this little code into the file so I can make this work? Please?

wham

Hi Mike. I’m so sorry about this. Kelvin has not been able to make it to work this week due to some health issues.

Please give me an hour tops to write this for you. And accept my sincere apologies.

Mike

Oh im sorry to hear that, Kevin is a good guy. Please tell him I hope he is better soon.

wham

Here you go: http://pastebin.com/nExa77z3

Lines 765 – 769

Mike

Errr, I give up. Nothing will write to the database and no orders display. I might have to move to something different if i cant get this resolved.

Mike

is there at least a way to display what the customer purchased in the email that gets sent out. when someone checks out I have to email them about what they purchased. Its quite embarrassing.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘add to cart button problem’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 DukaPress. All rights reserved.
Design By Madoido.